Throat Chakra = Vishuddhi
When these body parts become painful, uncomfortable, or activated, consider this a correlation with the 5th Chakra.
* Hyoid Bones
* Upper Lungs / Respiratory
* Arms, upper digestive tract
Experience relief with these asanas
* Camel (Ustrasana)
* Locust (Shalabhasana)
* Half Locust (Ardha Shalabhasana)
* Plow (Halasana)
* Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
* Bow (Dhanurasana)
* Cat Cow (Marjaryasana Bitilasana)
* Seated Twist (Bharadvaja)
* Supported Shoulder Stand (Eka Pada Sarvangasana)
* Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
* Legs up the Wall (Viparita Karani)
* Fish (Matsyasana)
Massage these essential oils over the throat to assist with clarity with the voice and around the ears to aide with hearing.
Crystals and Gemstones
Meditate, wear, or place these stones in your field to improve your communication.
* Lapis Lazuli
Applying vibration to your vocal chords helps create flow. * Humming
* Bhakti Yoga
If your throat is irritated, these foods may help.
* Throat Coat Tea
Consider receiving these therapies to open your throat chakra.
* CranioSacral Mouth Protocol
* Tuning Forks
* Sound Therapy
* Chakra Therapy
* SomatoEmotional Release
To Activate and open Vishuddhi chakra, book a session with us at Appalachia Guild of Healing Arts!